Tonight in Austin Improv: Thursday, September 4

COLDTOWNE THEATER:
8:30 – The U.S.A. presents The F*ckin Media, Man
10:00 – Highdeas

THE HIDEOUT THEATRE:
8:00 – The Threefer, feat. Hound’s Tooth, Two Nice Guys, and Mandinka
10:00 – The Free Fringe: Bridget’s Going-Away Show (FREE)

THE NEW MOVEMENT THEATER:
7:30 – Student Union, feat. Super Shakes (FREE)
8:30 – Lights Up!, feat. Green Amulet, Level 5 student showcase, and Shark Week
9:30 – Block Party (stand-up)

FACT OF THE DAY: 95% of mail delivered in the US is sorted and routed entirely by computer. The remaining 5%—eight billion letters and packages per year—is examined by human workers at two facilities in Utah and Kansas, who each process up to 20 parcels per minute.

Leave a Comment